Job Opportunities at Quattro
Quattro Pensions is a successful, ambitious Midlands based company who, after a period of sustained growth, are now looking to expand their teams. We are seeking a number of individuals who are keen to pursue a long-term career within the pensions industry.
If you wish to apply for any of the roles stated below, please email your C.V. & covering letter stating which role you are applying for to email@example.com.
Senior Pensions Administrators - £25,000 to £30,000 pa plus benefits
This role would suit a Senior Pensions Administrator who works well under pressure and is able to meet deadlines.
- Carry out all required administration and PPF tasks for the pension schemes assigned to you as Lead Administrator, and ensure admin database is kept fully up to date
- To ensure SASP tasks are completed on time as agreed in the project plan and in accordance with PPF KPI timescales
- To complete administration work in accordance with agreed Scheme SLAs (as per contract) or QP internal timescales
- To provide a friendly and efficient service to Members and their Beneficiaries, Trustees, TAP, PPF and other advisors
- Ensure quality of work is accurate and is of a high standard
- Assist with other work, e.g. SASP scheme take-on & Data Gap Analysis, trustee meetings/conference calls, preparing contracts, admin in other schemes or duties in other areas of the business
- Liaise with PPF SDAs and Trustees to co-ordinate and ensure successful transfer of Scheme to PPF
- Provide support to the Team Manager and the Team Director as and when required
- Maintain Admin Work Record and PPF calendar and record appropriate activities on the Time Management System
- Record member movements under Scheme that is administered on the monthly billing spreadsheet
- Adhere to legislation and regulatory requirements
- Comply with event reporting, data protection, security & money laundering procedures
- Keep up to date with the latest requirements and procedures
- Check other administrators' / senior administrators' work as and when required
- Provide support / mentoring to administrators as and when required
As well as offering you the opportunity to be innovative and ambitious, we offer a competitive salary, opportunity to study for nationally recognised qualifications (where applicable) with paid study time and a generous benefits package which includes the following:
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- 35 hour week with flexible working (40 hour week for qualified / Scheme Actuary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Death in Service cover payable at 4 times annual salary
- Free on-site parking
No agencies please.
We are always keen on recruiting the best people with relevant experience. If you feel you have something to offer but there are no suitable vacancies, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, state "Speculative Application" in the subject and provide us with a little bit of information with regards to the role you are looking for. If any suitable vacancies become available we will get in contact.