Quattro Pensions is a specialist pensions actuarial and administration consultancy and our mission has always been to have “Happy Clients and Happy Staff”, we’ve been providing actuarial and scheme administration services since July 2002. The firm originally traded under the Hazell Carr banner but we changed our name in July 2004 following a management buy-out.
We have been accredited with ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 status. In 2012 we were delighted to be appointed on the PPF Specialist Administration Service Panel successfully passing a highly rigorous procurement process. We were even more delighted to be retained on this panel in 2016 when the PPF chose half of its panel to stay and half to go. We regard this as a huge endorsement of our service levels.
In 2016 we were also awarded the Quality Assurance Standard by the Institute and Faculty Of Actuaries, again after a highly rigorous process.
Our focus is providing a top quality, flexible, cost effective, and tailored approach. We are free from any external stakeholders meaning we can focus on doing the right thing by all clients. We consider our clients extend to the members of the pension schemes we service and strive to provide them with timely and helpful support. Although we are based in the Midlands we have a national client base.
Our key aims in relation to service delivery are:
- Cost transparency – we often work on a fixed fee basis and our clients should never receive an unexpected invoice
- Solutions driven – if issues arise our focus is on solutions and how problems can be resolved/mitigated
- Accuracy –it is important work is accurate to ensure the right outcome for our clients
- Personal Touch – we are approachable and responsive – we listen to and work with our clients to ensure we work to their agenda, not ours
- Imagination – we encourage our team to be innovative and think outside of the box
We look after over 100 clients and continue to grow primarily through referrals. We remain committed to providing a professional, personal and pragmatic service to all clients over the long-term.
Our people are key to the success of our business and we are exceptionally proud of their loyalty and commitment to delivering a quality, timely and efficient service. We are intentionally “top-heavy” with work largely being undertaken by experienced senior staff and believe that this results in a better outcome for clients (higher quality at a lower cost).